Law Aspirants! Parents for your Son(s) / Daughter(s)! Searching for best Books for LLB / CLAT / Other All India Law Entrance Exams? After a thorough research & analysis, given below are the 5 best Law Entrance Books / Guids to crack this tough exam:-
- Law Entrance Book No.1: Various national regional Law Institutions/Universities in India conduct entrance examinations for admissions to LLB (Bachelor of Law). This book has been designed for the entrance examinations conducted for admission to LLB programmes in institutes across India, divided into six sections namely Legal Aptitude, Indian Constitution, English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability and General Knowledge, each sub-divided into number of chapters. Each chapter in the book contains ample number of solved illustrations which have been designed on the lines of questions asked in previous years LLB Entrance Examinations to help students comprehend the concepts easily.
- Law Entrance Book No.2: Study Package for CLAT and LLB Entrance
Examinations is designed to help all candidates preparing for the Common Law Admission Test and LLB Entrance
examination. The book also helps candidates who are preparing for other important entrance examinations. The information
in the book is detailed and clear thus providing the candidate with an effective preparation for the exam.
This revised edition of Study Package for CLAT and LLB Entrance Examination will be an invaluable asset for aspirants preparing for this prestigious law entrance examination. This revision lays special emphasis on Legal Aptitude with an exhaustive chapter on Law of Torts. There are plenty of MCQs to support the text in each section. General Knowledge and General Awareness section updated with renewed emphasis on static GK.
- Law Entrance Book No.3: Entrance Examinations Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning for the CLAT and LLBExaminations prepares aspirants for the Legal Aptitude and LegalReasoning section of the law entrance examinations. The bookexhaustively covers all the five essentials that constitute legal aptitude, legal maxims and terms, constitutional law, civil law,criminal law and law of torts. It encourages students to reflectupon problems and deepen their understanding of crucial aspects oflegal aptitude such as constitutional awareness, legal situationsand issues, and legal decisions with their judicious anddiscriminate interpretations.
- Law Entrance Book No.4: Guide to the CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) The Pearson Guide to the CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) has been prepared for aspirants of the CLAT and across various law entrance examinations. Since CLAT has been gaining prominence among the students, it was imperative to design a book that covers all the major topics relevant from the examination point of view. The theories as well as the questions provided in this book have been prepared considering the level of difficulty of previous years examinations Contents Part One: Introduction Part Two: Preliminary Tests Part Three: English Part Four: Mathematics Part Five: Logical Reasoning Part Six: Legal Reasoning/Aptitude Part Seven: Current Affairs Part Eight: Solved Papers Part Nine: Before the CLAT About the Author: Harsh Gagrani Harsh Gagrani, a graduate from National Law Institute University, Bhopal is the founder director of Legal Edge Tutorials, a law entrance preparation institute. He has also authored a book on current affairs. An avid quiz master, he conducts quizzes both online and offline.
- Law Entrance Book No.5: The Ultimate Guide to the LLB Entrance
Examination 2015 (English) 7th Edition by M. A Rashid and Nisa Fasill is designed to help any candidate aspiring to clear the
entrance examination for the L.L.B. The book is ideal to those students planning to take the examination in the year 2015.
The 2500 multiple question papers in the book serve as an effective practice to the candidate.
LexisNexis is a publishing company devoted to selling books to guide people in the legal profession as well as students pursuing the subject of law. Some of the other books produced by the publishing house include Understanding Laws- A Legal Quotient Primer by Garima Tiwari, Principles of Model Tax Conventions and International Taxation by C. S Mathur, Dr. Maximilian Gorl and Mr. Karl Sonntag and The Military Justice System in India: An Analysis by U. C. Jha to name a few.