Engineering Aspirants! Parents! Searching for best Physics Books for all India Engineering Entrance Exams? After a thorough research & analysis, given below are the best 5 physics books to prepare / practice for any Engineering Entrance Exams in India:-
- Book No.1: Concepts of Physics (Set of volume -2). Widely read by most Engineering / Medical Aspirants, this pack comprises the first and second volumes of Concepts of Physics, ideal for students who intend to qualify forcompetitive examinations in the fields of medicine andengineering. These books serve as theoretical and conceptual guides for anexpansive range of topics, which are accurately and systematically presented. The pedagogy of this book comprises detailedchapter-wise explanations of theories and terminologies, followedby exemplifications and finally numerical analysis. The numerical problems, which are large in number and diverse in kind, are firstworked out and then given in the form of exercises, the answers towhich are also provided.
- Book No.2: This book arms engineers with the tools to apply key physics concepts in the field. A number of the key figures in the new edition are revised to provide a more inviting and informative treatment. The figures are broken into component parts with supporting commentary so that they can more readily see the key ideas. Material from The Flying Circus is incorporated into the chapter opener puzzlers, sample problems, examples and end-of-chapter problems to make the subject more engaging.
- Book No.3: This book on Problems in General Physics containing about 1900 problems with hints for solving the most complicated ones has been designed for students studying advanced course in Physics. The book has been divided into six parts covering Physical Fundamentals of Mechanics, Thermodynamics and Molecular Physics, Electrodynamics, Oscillations andamp; Waves, Optics and Atomic andamp; Nuclear Physics, each segregated into number of chapters. Each chapter in the book opens with a time-saving summary of the principal formulas for the relevant area of physics. As a rule the formulas are given without detailed explanation. Explanatory notes are given in those cases where misunderstandings may arise.
- Book No.4: A number of all-India examinations like JEE, VIT, BITSAT etc. require thorough knowledge and practice of the concepts covered under the syllabi and this requires practicing using various types of questions. The revised edition of this specialized book by Arihant is a true master practice book of Physics designed according to the examination pattern of all engineering entrance exams. The present book contains more than 6000 questions, divided into 23 chapters.
- Book No.5: This book has been designed with the primary objective of helping the students to master the basic concepts and principles of Physics through problem solving. The 1500 solved problems have been divided into 16 Chapters namely Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy & Power, Centre of Mass, Conservation of Momentum, Collision & Impulse, Rotation, Gravitation, Simple Harmonic Motion, Solids & Fluids, Waves, Heat & Thermodynamics, Optics, Current Electricity, Electrostatics, Magnetics, Electromagnetic Induction and Modern Physics. Each chapter in the book contains ample number of solved problems designed on the lines of questions asked in recent years’ engineering entrances. For difficult problems hints have been provided along with the problems. At the end of the book chapter-wise solutions to all the problems have also been given to help aspirants understand the concepts thoroughly on which the questions are based.