How to make your kitchen diet-friendly? Here are some tips:-
- Unhealthy items in the refrigerator Always make sure that junk foods are kept out of your sight, especially when you are always alone at home.
- Sticking dietary schedule on the refrigerator is a good idea. This will encourage you to stick to your diet and remind you why eating healthy will be beneficial and / or stick old pictures of yourself or of someone else who serve as your inspiration.
- Always try to use smaller plates for having your food. Using smaller plates means you will eat in smaller portions. Lesser food on your plate will make you feel fuller faster.
- It is better have a separate dining area to have your meals in stead of sitting in front of the TV and having food. If you have food watching TV, your diversion of attention will end up eating more that you actually need.
- Spices like cinnamon, black pepper and ginger are great for those on a diet. Make sure your kitchen is always well-stocked with seasoning and spices.
- Keep the kitchen neat and clean so that cooking becomes a delight. Clean up after every use and make sure it stays that way always.