Women! Here are some highly useful Facials for you depending upon your requirement:-
- For those who need hydration, 'Pearl Facial' is suitable and it is based on a 4000 year old Ayurvedic and oriental tradition of using the powder of natural pearls. Pearls influence the transfer of melanin (natural pigment) to the skin surface, preventing tanning and pigmentation. It removes pigmentation.
- Next is called 'Platinum Facial' which starts with a cleanser, scrub, cream, mask, serum and moisture mist. The face is first cleansed with the cleanser, followed by vegetable peel and platinum scrub. A lymphatic massage is also done to purify the skin and add radiance. This facial technique cleanses all pollutants.
- The facial which most middle aged prefer to have is 'Anti-aging Telomere Facial'. Specialized masks are used for the flower power thermo-herb face lift that irons out lines and wrinkles, making the skin more firm and youthful. With the use of this facial technique, skin looks brighter, smoother and more translucent as it is massaged with a replenishing cream in a way that enhances absorption.
- Another Facial technique is called, 'Diamond Facial' for those who want to defy age. This facial uses extracts of lotus, basil, dates, orange oil, carrot seed and vetiver (khus). It improves skin's vitality. In Ayurvedic skin care, the oxidized diamond or 'bhamsa' is used, while diamond powder is used for exfoliation.
- 'Plant Stem Cells Facial' rejuvenates the skin powerfully. When plant stem cells are introduced in to the skin during the facial, they repair dead and damaged skin cells. The skin looks tighter, firmer and younger. It contains active plant stem cells of the edelweiss flower, collagen, elastin, ceramides and powerful anti-oxidants. Once the mask is washed off, the skin is toned and cold compress is given. This method gives a soft glow to women's face.
- For 400 more highly useful TIPS / TOPICS for all age groups, please visit here.