We all know that physical exercises will definitely keep us physically fit. But it also keeps you mentally fit and boost your brain. How? Explained here:
- Physical exercises improve our cognitive function and enable us, think more efficiently and effectively.
- People who undertake physical exercise are 25% more productive than those who do not. To excel also professionally, do physical exercises on daily basis.
- Cardiovascular exercises signal the brain to release the key hormones of serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. These hormones reduce stress, elevate your mood and make you feel happier.
- Finding difficult in remembering anything? You can improve your memory power by 20% if you do physical exercises for 30 minutes a day.
- Cardio exercise session floods the brain with chemicals which will help you think more effectively and even improve your decision-making skills.