How to make your kitchen diet-friendly? Here are some tips:
- Keep all junk foods out of sight if you are the only one in your family on a diet. Instead of unhealthy foods (which will tempt you to have), keep only healthy food to help you stick to a diet, in sight.
- Stick on your refrigerator door, some inspirational magnets that will encourage you to stick to your diet and remind you why eating healthy will be beneficial. Sticking dietary schedule also will be a good idea to keep you on track.
- Always use small plate and eat in smaller portions. When you put less food on your plate, your brain begins to feel fuller faster.
- Never watch TV while having your food. If you do, your attention is not on your plate and you end up eating more than you actually require. It is better to have a separate dining area where you can eat your meals.
- Spices like cinnamon, black pepper and ginger not only add flavour to your food, but are also great for those on a diet. Ensure that your kitchen is always well-stocked with seasoning and spices.
- Always keep your kitchen clean so that cooking becomes a delight. It is better to clean up after every use and make sure it stays that way always.