One in four men has pimples in 20's or 30's. Here are some simple solutions for them :-
- It is best to discontinue heavy-carbohydrate and sugar treats.
- While shopping for skincare products ensure that the product does not contain pore-blocking ingredients (non-comodegenic) that exacerbate acne.
- Sunscreens and moisturizers are usually quite comodegenic. Men should avoid anything with lanolin, mineral oil, fragrance and cocoa butter, and should not use product after product over the skin.
- The most common reason for pimples is that it is caused by dirt. To overcome this, men should cleanse the face minimum twice a day by using a gentle formula content face wash ayurvedic products.
- Extracting the pimples yourself will cause a whole bunch of other problems. It is always ideal to avoid it.