Here are some good health ideas which you should always follow:-
- Switch Off Your Electronic Gadgets Before Bed: The blue light emitted from screens can wreak havoc on your sleep quality. Each night, at least half an hour before you go to bed, stay away from electronic gadgets.
- Walk More: A hardcore exercise, but improves cardiovascular strength, lowers blood sugar levels, and you are more likely to stick with it than other exercises. Walk more and use less your vehicles & lifts at your workplace and residence.
- Eat Vitamin-rich Foods: Foods like spinach are high in iron and drinks like milk provide body with a healthy dose of vitamin D.
- Book Reading Habits: Habitual book reading will enable you to have a sharper mind, feel less stressed and get better sleep.
- Drink more and more water: Stay away from diet soda and more sugary juices and switch to water. More and more quantity of water is vital to stay healthy.
- Mediate Daily: Meditation on daily basis will result in to improved immune system and blood pressure under control.
- Visit Your Doctor Monthly: It is important to get a check-up at least once in a month to make sure that you are in perfect health.
- Prefer Your Own Food: To continue to be healthy, prepare your own food and have it instead of depending upon outside foods which are often not at all clean and hygienic.
- For 390 more highly useful TIPS / TOPICS for all age groups, please visit here.