Most people feel and complain how they look shortern than they are in the photographs? Here are some tips to make you taller in photos:-
- Best way to look taller in photos is to turn partially to your side and place one foot in front of the other. Point your toe to the camera and place your weight on your back foot.
- When clicking a picture, the camera should be positioned at a lower level, preferably the waist height.
- Another technique is to wear heels but you have to make sure that you have worn a comfortable pair of heels to avoid looking awkward.
- Color of your dress plays an important role. Better maintain same color for the top and the bottom, preferably dark colors.
- Pull your shoulders back, your chest forward and gently suck the stomach in.
- Make sure to stand tall with a shallow curve in the small of your back.
- It is better to wear high-waisted bottoms as they project the impression of longer legs.