Most Playschools are privately owned, and expensive. Whether you want to send your child to playschool or not. If you have decided to send, you have to consider the following factors:-
- As an initial step, try to find something that is not very academically inclined.
- Availability of Time to Spend: Think whether you or your spouse have time for your child. If both you and your spouse are working and have no time to teach, your child may lag behind his classmates when he starts his school education.
However, if either of you stay at home, then sending your child to playschool is not a necessity. And you have to keep in mind that very young children have an incredible ability to learn as their brains are remarkably sharp. So, it makes sense to put your child in an environment conducive to learning at this young age.
- Less Academic Playschool: Playschool where you want to send your child should be less academic as your child should not be struggling like trying to learn maths. Prefer those Playschools which let the child have fun while learning and having a garden and that has many outdoor activities.
- Socializing Atmosphere: Playschools also provide an opportunity to socialize with other children. Also, your child will gradually get used to the concept of classroom in an informal manner.
Families who are living in an isolated neighborhood or in a place where there are not many children can send their children to playschools. This will help your child to interact with other children at a very young age.
- Routine Habit: Sending your child to a playschool will help ease in to a routine at a very young age.