The nutritious and balanced diet makes a person healthy and keeps diseases at bay. The most difficult situation comes, when we ignorantly take such food which helps promoting any disease. 'Nausea' is a feeling of sickness with an incliation to vomit or a feeling of loathing or disgust. Here are some simple tips of what to avoid and what to eat to cure it?
- Avoid foods, prepared with ghee, oil, hot spices, chilly and acidic juices.
- Have some pieces of ginger and add with lemon juice. After 2-3 hours, add a little salt and drink. This will treat nausea and will increase hunger.
- You can also take dates with lemon juice as 'chutney'.
- orange juice with rock salt and pepper will also cure nausea.
- Some pieces of radish with rock salt and lemon juice will also help in overcoming nausea.
- You can also have carrots mixed with black pepper and rock salt.
- If due to constipation, problem of nausea arises, cut pappaya with black pepper, rock salt and lemon juice will also help.
- Vegetable salads having radish, cucumber, beet root and mix powder of black pepper / salt will also cure your nausea.