According to graphology theory, the letters used to form a name, play an important role in anybody's business and personal life. The right name takes a business to greater heights while an unbalanced name mars it. Here are some useful tips for you to name your baby or your business:-
- Out of the names you have shortlisted, further shortlist those names which contain equally divided number of vowels and consonants, be it for your baby or for your business. Best examples : Google & Facebook.
- Success rate will be more if the name is more if the name is dominated by more vowels than consonants.
- If any consonant letter is repeated any number of times, it should be taken as single count.
- Avoid using generic name as it does not mean anything.
- Avoid using the alphabet 'c' at the end of the name. And never repeat the alphabets 'Q', 'W', 'Y' & 'Z' more than twice in a name.
- There are some alphabets which have zero value like 'B', 'G', 'S' and 'T' and which should be avoided while framing the name of your baby or business.
- When choosing a telephone number, vehicle number, or any other number, look for a balanced number which is equally divided by the numerals of lower and upper segment. Alternately, you can choose a number where a few numerals are used and most of the numerals are repeated.
- If you want to use numerical in your business name, pick numbers equal to the letters that are used. If you want to use numbers only, choose a number and repeat it number of times.
- For 380 more highly useful TIPS / TOPICS for all age groups, please visit here.