Dry fruits are known to have multiple health benefits that can help one live a healthy life. The ideal behind dry fruits being healthy is simply because the dehydration of fruits can lead to the nutrients inside them becoming much more concentrated and this provides the body with a much healthier dose of nutrients as opposed to the consumption of normal fruits. Some commonly used dry fruits' health benefits below:-
- Walnuts: Walnuts contain so much omega 3 acid and linoleic acids that they can essentially nourish dry skin, improve skin texture and smooth out wrinkles. Walnuts are also full of rare antioxidants which are not present in other fruits.
- Cashew Nut: Though Cashew Nuts contain lot of fat, but eating these in moderation helps one lose weight. As they are rich in Vitamin E, it helps in anti-ageing. The oil made from these is used in many cosmetic items that help preent skin damage.
- Almonds: Filled with essential fatty acids, the abundant fibre and protein content in this nut makes it attractive for consumption as well. Crushed almonds make an exceptional face pack that is very good for the skin.
- Pistachios: These are rather rich in antioxidants and help in fighting the free radicals produced by the human body. Many of the free radicals are cancer causing agents. Pistachios also have demulcent properties which can simply help in smoothening the skin and giving it great texture.
- For 350 more highly useful TIPS / TOPICS for all age groups, please visit here.