To be criticized with negative intention means that you have aroused something within someone else such as jealousy or a feeling of inadequacy. When people condemns our work, comments unkindly on our appearance, judges our parenting style or disapproves of any of our actions, it is a pure and total reflection of them, not us.
- The further you get in your life, the more critics you can expect. It means that people are paying attention to you. Criticism is what you really want as a creative person.
- When criticism is positively fueled and constructive, we can improve, learn and grow.
- To be criticized, it means you are taking action in some form. The only way to avoid criticism is to say nothing, do nothing and be nothing.
- Negatively fueled critic shows us who they really are, often unfulfilled people who are therefore naturally un-supportive of your life's path. The way they react to what you are doing is a reflection of how they feel about their own lives.
- When someone is talking about you it means that you are affecting them somehow. They are using their time and attention to talk about you.
- There will also be people who disagree with you or who dislike your ideas and action. Forgive them if they upset you. The road to success invites a lot of critics so the sooner you know what to take on board and what to release, the better.
- For 360 more highly useful TIPS / TOPICS for all age groups, please visit here.