Office-goers often tend to forget that body and mind are going through extreme stress. To stick to punishing schedules to become successful, they even end up eating at odd hours, consuming unhealthy food, with no time to exercise and having less sleep. Here are some strategies / ways to keep fit and to work hard:-
- At least 30 minutes of physical activity on daily basis will help in pumping more oxygen in to your system, which again help in rejuvenating cells and making anybody refreshed in both mind and body.
Physical activity can be walking, running, practizing yoga, climbing stairs, creating fitness playlists and also whenever possible, using stairs in apartments / office instead of lifts.
- Having warm salty lemon water in the morning brings in multiple benefits to the body and mind. It also helps in flushing out toxins from body. Aids in digestion and encourages the production of bile. Reduces pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid. The pottassium content in lemon helps nourish brain and nerve cells.
- Having healthy breakfast is important. Packing breakfast with grains, proteins and fibre will give the wholesome nutrition that body needs to kick-start the day.
- During office hours' break times, have trail mix or fruits and vegetables.
- Frequent travelers on duty should avoid oily junk foods and try to work on light balanced meals like soup and toast or salads or similar options of other foods normally taken at home.
- For 380 more highly useful TIPS / TOPICS for all age groups, please visit here.