Interview can be pretty scary, but there are following ways to overcome interview anxiety:-
- Wearing business clothing shows that you are serious about the job though the company is famous for its jeans-and-hoodies dress code.
- Imagine a successful interview and experience what it feels like with all your senses.
- If you have made it to the interview stage, you have got something that the company wants to explore further. Bolster your self-confidence.
- To know about the company's culture, innovation and risk taking policies, talk to its existing employees whom you might know
- Also learn about everything about the company by browsing the net.
- Scope out the interview site in advance to know time to reach the place, parking space available etc.
- Do some physical exercise in the morning and the night before, moderate your alcohol intake to have a sound sleep.
- Figure out your response to common questions. There are almost always the tried-and-tired questions of your strengths and weaknesses.
- For 360 more highly useful TIPS / TOPICS for all age groups, please visit here.